Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catching up

Okay, finger's not fully healed yet, but I think I can bear it long enough to stop in, since I know you're all so worried about me.

I'm fine.  Been keeping to myself, mostly.  Been working some, been reading some.  Watching a few of the people who do videos for certain reasons.  Been making a few Skype calls with a few people (who shall remain nameless) for reasons that are none of your concern.  You'd probably just be bored.

Poe's been a bit distant, lately.  Don't know what's going on.  I think she may be upset about me making her type that thing out before.  She's mad I made her blog, I'm mad she's siding with Screwtape on this, and we just haven't bothered really bringing it up.

Nee-chan's been coming over on Saturdays.  She's been really excited over this "Mirai Nikki" show that's just come out or something.  Forced Poe and me to watch it.  I'd have insisted on a dub, but apparently there isn't one yet, so I guess she's forced me into watching another one of those.  On the plus side, it's a pretty entertaining show.  Reminds me of Death Note in a lot of ways.  But anyway, she's been upset over the new Morningstar thing (you guys remember Morningstar, right?  Apparently there's a new Morningstar now).  Much more stable than when he died, though.

That reminds me, still need to figure out who the Glasses and Ginger guys who helped calm her down were.

As for pretty much everyone else, haven't seen them around, and I don't particularly care.  Except Donovan.  I'm kind of curious as to what happened to him.  He just sort of disappeared, and I haven't heard any sort of indication that he's dead yet.

Incidentally, some of you may be familiar with Dia.  She sometimes leaves comments here.  Sometimes they're stupid comments about how we apparently have some sort of orgy in this place every night (we don't).  But she's been nagging me about doing an interview with her, since apparently she wants me to be on the other side of the mic for once.  And because I guess I've got nothing else to do, I've stupidly agreed.  You can expect that when it's finished.  I'm also going to be trying to talk to Poe soon about Glasses and Ginger, and I guess just talking to her in general again.  Oh yeah, and trying to get the List of Deceased updated.  So take a look at that (I'm not going to link it when it's at the top of the page) and let me know if I've forgotten anyone for some reason.

-Don't Shoot The Messenger-

6 comments:

  1. Of course none of us think you have an orgy every night. That would get messy, and even orgies get boring after the fourth night in a row.

    We're only assuming you have an orgy every other night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every other night! Of course, why didn't I think of that?

    Seriously, though, Messi.. when are we going to do this interview? I'm getting impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall repeat my predecessor's warning: Betray us and you will suffer more than you could possibly imagine. Think carefully before you answer any questions in this interview.
    Personally, I would not blame Screwtape if he killed you. In fact, I almost wish it. It is only a matter of time before you fully betray God. Your faith is weak.
    Also, Nee-chan should not mourn the loss of that pathetic wretch, Cifer. He was worthless, incompetent and completely unworthy of her or anyone else's time. I am superior in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Including your humility... oops, did I say that. We get Morningstar II you're superior to your predecessor in every way, he was a blasphemer and a fool, but seriously is that all you're going to talk about? Just get out there and kill more people, this whole self-praise fest is exceddingly more boring.

    And Messenger, glad you're back, but don't tease me with things you aren't going to share, either spill it or don't bring it up. There isn't any point in admiting to skype calls if you won't tell us who they were with. I'm looking forward to that interview, though.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Free, he has the most beautiful voice for such a cranky bastard. You should take a listen some time, ne?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morningstar, no one in this branch is worried about you or your incompetent division, so I'm not gonna put too much stock in your threats.

    No, seriously, we tell jokes about you guys. They're pretty good. You probably wouldn't find them funny, though.

    -Don't Shoot The Messenger-

    ReplyDelete