Saturday, December 3, 2011

Alone Again

Well, Poe and Screwtape took off yesterday.  They're going to be doing some field tracking, which I can't really say too much about.  Can't tell you where they're going, can't tell you who the target is, can't even say whether it's a name that I or any of you would recognize.  All I can say is that they're going to be gone for probably around a week.  I've made Poe promise to write something up at some point while she's gone for me.  I

And now I'm alone again.  Nee-chan came over for a bit and we watched the latest episode of that Mirai Nikki show, but she left again right after that.  It's kind of nice.  Poe's always been pretty quiet, so it's not like the place is suddenly silent, and it's sort of freeing just knowing that I'm alone and being able to relax.  Having some space.

Anyway, I'm probably going to go meet with Eddie in a day or two to ask him some questions.  Be looking forward to that, because you're going to get to hear all about the mindless drones you've been constantly killing.  Fun.

-Don't Shoot The Messenger-

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a little peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take heed that within the calming silence, the voices eagerly wait for the moment of weakness in which to caress your ear and whisper those first few words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, it's marvelous how easily people overlook the fact that normally you can't stop talking about the details. What's important enough for you to clam up? Hmm, I wonder!

    Maybe it would be a good idea for the woman that knows the answers to shut the fuck up. Yea, definitely a good idea. Goodnight Messi. Maybe you'll get the chance to change what I know is coming.

    ReplyDelete