Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dodged that bullet....

Well, I was expecting April Fool's Day to be a disaster.  After all, you all remember Screwtape's Valentine's Day "gift."  Being around a bunch of socio/psychopaths on a day designed for pranks is just asking for trouble.

Fortunately, it went better than planned.  With Theta not really striking me as the pranking type, Screwtape and Caper dead, and nothing but silence from Eternity, the only person I was expecting a really dangerous prank from was Nee-chan.  Who was, once again, visiting to watch anime.  It's been a while since she's done that, and now that things have calmed down, Annabel and I figured it was a good idea to invite her over again.

She brought a full backpack, which kind of worried me.  After a while I forgot about it (no use being paranoid), and we stopped paying attention to her.

It turns out Nee-chan likes pranks.  But isn't very creative.  After she left, I realized that Annabel and I had to spend the rest of the day cleaning up the toilet paper strewn all over the kitchen.  And the Saran Wrap over the toilet seat.  And the water that spilled all over the floor when I opened my bedroom door (none of the water actually hit me--only the bucket).

So happy April Fool's Day, I guess.

-Don't Shoot The Messenger-

12 comments:

  1. heh heh heh thats sort of...i dunno, normal, you know?

    you know, I decided to check in here because I was thinkin about how pissed I was that you turned me away when I begged you for help...yeah
    i know you were all swamped, and its all good now I guess.

    i'm not sure why I'm even telling you this, i'd better just shut up now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrible life events don't excuse terrible behavior. You shouldn't be apologizing to him. Far from it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I do owe you an apology. I was busy, I didn't have a lot of time to check up on your situation...but if you've still got questions, feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I usually respond.

      -Don't Shoot The Messenger-

      Delete
  2. Cute. A bit of normal must be nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well whats life with out a little comedy messenger.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About the same as life without proper punctuation, I'd guess.

      -Don't Shoot The Messenger-

      Delete
    2. Punctuation is for those with time to burn and very few people to see and/or do, but that's just wwhat I think ;P
      -Manic

      Delete
    3. Manic, that sounds like a terrible excuse for laziness.

      Delete
    4. What Amy says. It takes a second. Less, if you're anywhere close to a decent typist. Oh, sorry, but you were using that single second to cure cancer or something. My mistake.

      -Don't Shoot The Messenger-

      Delete
    5. I haven't checked this a I have been busy, so grammar snobbery isn't appreciated. I was probably suffering some injury or other at that time, so pardon my lack of grammar.
      -Manic

      Delete
    6. The amusing thing is that if you had simply added a single comma to your first message it would have saved you a lot of time down the road, contrary to your initial excuse.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete